My kids have the most amazing father! They were more than happy to honor him on his special day. (Although at one meal J asked "When is kid's day?" He was quickly told that EVERY day is kid's day.)
I asked the kids what they liked to do with Daddy in order to help them pick out a gift. J was quick to respond, "Play with trucks!" So, Daddy received a monster truck from J. (This has become a trend. Most people who have recently had a birthday have received a monster truck from my son.)
E answered my question with one word, "Eat!" I had to chuckle at that one. So I suggested we pick out a snack that she could share with him and she chose a chocolate candy bar. Kids are funny!
The big kids made him a special banner for Father's Day as well... finger AND foot painting created this masterpiece-
Father's Day evening, Big J (with some help from Uncle J) took the big kids to a Round Rock game.
The kids had a GREAT time and couldn't stop talking about it. They also each received a free baseball glove that nice! (I was extremely impressed with the quality and lack of tacky ads on it.)
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment