Friday, October 15, 2010

My big(gest) girl

For her birthday a while back, E was given a 'spaceship' which came with an Anakin figure.  Earlier this week, Big J sat down and watched the new first Star Wars movie with the kids.  Since then, the kids have been playing Star Wars some. 

Today, E made a 'grown-up Anakin' out of some blocks we have.  (From this viewpoint, he is upside down.  The square block at the bottom of the picture is his head)

Then, for once, E actually requested that I do her hair.  (R always likes me to do hers, E usually just tolerates it when I say I'm going to.)  I came up with this and thought it turned out nicely.  (The girls REALLY like picking out barrettes to go in their hair - this 'do would have looked nicer without one in my opinion.) 

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I thought surely when you transitioned from Star Wars to E's hair that you were going to have given her a Princess Leia style... :)