Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Snapshots

We have had a rather sick household this past month (or two) but we have managed to squeeze in some fun here and there.  There weren't many pictures taken on Christmas, but we do have most of the day on video for our own benefit.  The girls (myself included) had a lovely stomach bug the week before Christmas and I just didn't have it all together to be thinking of taking pictures.  I was just glad we were well enough to enjoy the day!  Anyway, back to happier thoughts -

We always have a fake tree and this year Big J had some helpers in setting it up!  And of course there were even more helpers to decorate the tree. 

E dressed the part of an angel one Sunday morning.  J dressed the part of a shepherd the following Sunday morning but I forgot to take a picture of that.  I do however have a video of the 'performance' that is still on my camera. 

The gingerbread house

Cowpoke Jim and dog Hank visited the kids again on Christmas Eve bringing a book for each child.  

J received a Lego castle. It contained 365 pieces and he assembled it all by himself in one day. 

E was given a 3 wheeler.  She's not so happy in this photo, but she does love riding it and was thrilled to get one as she has been practicing on brother's for a while.  

R's is now the proud owner of a baby doll high chair (although she really wants it to be a highchair for herself).  I think the real highlight for her this Christmas was the princess table that she and E gave me along with her new food and dishes - All the better for tea parties!

P definitely enjoyed his new bubble machine and there are sure to be party pictures in the future that feature this new gadget.

No comments: