We have such fond memories of taking J to the zoo when he was around a year old and always look forward to taking each child that first time. (J told us that every animal was a dog and gave the sound for us.) Today was not just T's first trip, but also P's! (Okay, so clearly T won't remember any of this and will need his own 'first zoo trip' at a later date.)
Last night it stormed really hard but today turned out to be a beautiful day for a trip to the zoo. It's late and I need to go to bed so I'll just send you to the album where you can read the captions and share in some of the fun we had. Just click on the picture of the 'monkeys' below to get there.
Last night it stormed really hard but today turned out to be a beautiful day for a trip to the zoo. It's late and I need to go to bed so I'll just send you to the album where you can read the captions and share in some of the fun we had. Just click on the picture of the 'monkeys' below to get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment