Sunday, November 4, 2012

A new roommate

The girls were given a new roommate on Friday evening.  They thought it was wonderful!  The new roommate was not quite as thrilled.


The transition has actually gone really well overall!  The first night T let it be known that he was not happy.  But only for 10-15 minutes.  Nap time the next day was the same way.  But the second night he only voiced his unhappiness for about 5 minutes. This morning's nap was about the same and then this afternoon he merely let out a little whimper when laid down for a nap.  Tonight, while he clearly still wasn't thrilled with the arrangement, there was absolutely no audible inclination of the fact.  And after I turned off the light and closed the door I heard the girls talking to him a bit and he was happy returning their conversation.  :)  I am a very happy Mama that this went as smoothly as it did!

No comments: