Monday, June 8, 2015

These are a few of my favorite things...

Here is an assortment of relatively recent pictures that I haven't posted of my children (and husband).

Recently, we had large brush collection week.  Big J did an awesome job of trimming our front trees and we had LOTS of branches.  The city says the pile can only be of a certain height (that we were exceeding).  Solution?  Let the children climb on the pile and bounce a bit to compress the pile to a lower height.  :)

This one definitely likes tree climbing.
This one is happier on the ladder. 

We were recently blessed with a visit from our friends with triplets.  My big kids all think it is a great treat to get to hold them. 

I didn't get a picture of the other baby.  Aren't these 2 cute?!

Little E thought it was great fun to be splashing her feet in this water feature next to big sister R.

I was taking pictures of some things to give away and little E wanted a picture taken of herself.  :)

Mommy and 2 cute kiddos on a swing

No comments: