Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Movie Going

Previously, J was the only kiddo who had been to a movie theater.  Now, all the kids have been!  A local theater was playing certain movies, on certain days, at one certain time for a dollar!  That makes doable family fun for this family!  We went and saw 'Shaun the Sheep: The Movie'.  We have seen the shorter Shaun the Sheep videos, but this was a full length movie.  Most of the kids haven't even sat through a full length movie in one day at our house!  A couple of kids were fussing at the end because they needed to go to the bathroom (and of course it was the 'climax' and they were nervous) but they managed to hold out to the end.  Everyone enjoyed the experience, but we all agreed that watching movies at home is better.  :)  

I took pictures on my phone that didn't come out very well.  I'm still glad I have them!  






No comments: