Below are some highlights from this month. More Fall Fun pictures can be seen here.
![]() |
| Pumpkin patch 2016 |
![]() |
| Washing the pumpkins |
![]() |
| J and little E painting |
![]() |
| E with her 'goose' pumpkin |
![]() |
| R busy at work |
![]() |
| Happy T |
![]() |
| Happy P |
![]() |
| Dressed to receive Trick-or-Treaters |
![]() |
| Superhero poses |
![]() |
| Finished pumpkins |
![]() |
| Big J dressed as a 'Safety conscious jogger' |
![]() |
| With added face paint - E was a 'Kitty Princess' |
![]() |
| My biggest two kids told me I needed to dress up. I struck a pose and said "I'm dressed as a mom!" They thought that was funny and E made me a sign to wear. :) |













No comments:
Post a Comment