Friday, September 19, 2008

Giving this a try

Blogs seem to be the thing to do these days.  I admit, it is nice to be able to check in on my friends and family to see what they are up to.  And it's a great way to share mommy stories!  Add to that the fact that I take tons of pictures and most people don't wish to see them all, and a blog sounds like a good thing for me to try.  I'll start it off with an intro on my kids.

My sweet boy J just turned 3!  It's amazing how time really does fly.  When R was born we discovered that he considers himself an expert in the big brother department.  He has recently started 'parenting' E and so far she doesn't mind.  We'll see how long that lasts! Here's a picture of J with a birthday present he received from Uncle J and Aunt B.  He gets a lawn mower, plays with it for a few minutes, and then asks for the weed eater.  (Daddy uses both, so should he I guess!)

E is currently on a bubble bath craze.  Her sweet Auntie E brought some to her and she now wants one every day.  Have you ever heard a 1 1/2 year old say "bubble bath"?  It's too cute!  She asks for one before bedtime, before nap, and just now I heard her say bubble bath during nap time.  The other day she started doing an excited dance while saying bubble bath when my mom mentioned it was bath time.  Oh and another note about E - She LOVES accessories!  This party hat and glasses stayed on for over 30 minutes. 

And then there's our baby R.  She is so precious!  And literally smothered with love by the whole family.  Right now in looks she seems to be a mix of both J and E.  And she is by far the easiest infant we've had!  She has some tummy issues like the other two, but nowhere near as bad.  She is just so happy and content!  And did I mention she is already sleeping through the night?!  I'm a lucky mom!  Here's my little 2 month old: 

And I have to post this, because I think it is super cute!  J had a Finding Nemo themed birthday playdate and here is a picture of him with his friends.

Being a mom is great fun! 

No comments: