Friday, April 23, 2010

Shaving Cream fun

Warmer days = The beginning of activities that require hosing off 

Yesterday Miss R used water colors for the first time.  Today was another first for her as last year she was always napping during activities such as these.  Here you see 3 children 'cleaning' the table with shaving cream.  Yes, this could be used as an activity for practicing writing, but at our house it is more of a 'let's have fun getting as messy as possible' kind of thing. 


Next they are painting the slide and basketball goal.


And then they painted themselves -


When I stopped offering more shaving cream, they were soon ready to be hosed off.  But of course since I was doing the spraying, no fun pictures were taken.  Sorry, you'll just have to use your imagination.  Imagine 3 happily shrieking children getting sprayed from head to toe.  

Yes, I found that part to be the most fun.

Oh and a few more pictures are online here.

No comments: