Thursday, August 5, 2010

Helping Baby

This morning while I was trying (that is the key word here) to fix breakfast, P was happily playing in the exersaucer.  I peek over the counter to check on him and R has placed a firefighters hat on his sweet little head.  I chuckle, remove it and go back to fixing breakfast.  A few minutes later P starts fussing.  I peek back over and now he has a policeman's helmet on except that this time it is backwards which means he can't see!  Sadly, I didn't think to grab the camera.  And at this point I decided to wait to finish breakfast until he was down for a nap.

R is very much a little mother with her baby dolls.  You can often find her in my chair pulled up next to the high chair feeding her baby doll.  This morning, I caught all 3 of the 'big' kids in on taking care of a baby doll.

No comments: