Last night God gave us the name of our newest blessing. We have gone round and round with this one and the one that came out last night wasn't even on the list previously. Go figure. :) But it was mentioned and we both instantly felt that it was the right one. So... we announced it in email to family, but if you are an inquiring mind (read that as nosy) then please feel free to shoot me an email asking. We don't post names on the blog so I can't really make an announcement on here.
Oh, and please don't be offended by the nosy comment. I call myself nosy that I want to know the gender in the first place. I mean no harm. :)
Oh, and please don't be offended by the nosy comment. I call myself nosy that I want to know the gender in the first place. I mean no harm. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment