I guess with 2 little girls in the house, we are bound to have more and more blogs about hair, right?
So the other day I was doing their hair and E asked for puppy dog ears. Then it was R's turn. And she says "Kitty ears!" I had never done kitty ears before. Correction... I had never done kitty ears for some one ELSE before. There was a time in college where a friend and I did our own hair in kitty ears... but that's another story.
I agreed to her request thinking it was cute that she volunteered a 'new' idea.
Basically they are little bitty buns on the top of the head. So of course a few days later, E wanted a turn at the kitty ears hairstyle.
Side note: Yes, there is a picture of my friend and me in our kitty ears hairstyle and it's in a photo album here at my house. No, it is not on the computer or I might have actually included it in this blog just for fun. If I remember correctly, we didn't just do the top part of our hair, but all of our hair. :)
So the other day I was doing their hair and E asked for puppy dog ears. Then it was R's turn. And she says "Kitty ears!" I had never done kitty ears before. Correction... I had never done kitty ears for some one ELSE before. There was a time in college where a friend and I did our own hair in kitty ears... but that's another story.
I agreed to her request thinking it was cute that she volunteered a 'new' idea.
Basically they are little bitty buns on the top of the head. So of course a few days later, E wanted a turn at the kitty ears hairstyle.
Side note: Yes, there is a picture of my friend and me in our kitty ears hairstyle and it's in a photo album here at my house. No, it is not on the computer or I might have actually included it in this blog just for fun. If I remember correctly, we didn't just do the top part of our hair, but all of our hair. :)
1 comment:
You two were such cute roommates! (Susan)
Post a Comment