Friday, April 13, 2012

New skill(s) for Baby T!

Baby T hasn't been napping well, which means no one naps well, which means Mommy is going bonkers. (A little.  Okay, a little more than I was already.)

So I'm thinking and thinking and thinking, "what is the deal?!"  And then I remembered... babies who have just learned a new skill often have disruptions in their normal sleeping.  And T HAS just hit another milestone.

Folks, the baby is standing.  Well, he's been standing for some time now, but now he's letting go and STAYING standing.  And he's quite cute about the whole thing.  (The not sleeping thing isn't nearly as cute.)

Today I caught him being cute another way.  This isn't the first time he's climbed on the trampoline, nor is it the first time he's bounced.  But today it looked closer than ever to real jumping and I actually had time to get the camera before he quit.  (Just disregard all the other noises you hear in the background... I run a small zoo.)

Isn't he adorable?  Jump, baby, jump!  (Maybe today he'll be worn out enough to take a long nap.)


No comments: