Monday, January 14, 2013

Big boy bed for T!

T has now been in a 'big boy bed' for the past week or so!  Since the last phase, when we moved T in with the girls, he has happily accepted the new sleeping location.  He has fun 'chatting' with the girls after we tuck them all in and has been just as happy to visit and play with them (from his crib) in the mornings.  But we are getting close to baby E's arrival and will be needing that crib.  (Postpartum, I also won't be able to lift T out of the crib.  So we made the switch!)

This picture was taken just before naptime today.  And no, he doesn't sleep with the bear on the bed.  It was just there for fun.

He still isn't completely thrilled about the new bed.  But he is napping on it and staying there at night, too.  There were a couple of times when I found him asleep on the floor when I checked on him before I went to bed.  But I think those were more because he was off his bed playing with his sisters and didn't get back on when he decided to go to sleep.  He has since figured it out and I am finding him on his bed sound asleep when I head to bed.

The big boy bed is in the same location as the crib was.

But the big boy bed is bigger than the crib, so we rotated R's bed and moved both sets of purple drawers.

This is the view of the beds from the doorway.

Baby preparations are now in full swing!

No comments: