Big J recently started jotting down funny things that the kids say in normal, every day conversation. There aren't a whole lot that we've recorded (yet) but already we laugh every time we reread them. I thought I'd share them here on the blog, too. These are mostly ones from funny boy P.
"If you don't make some marshmallows God will be sad." (P)
Mommy: "You're getting so big!"
P: "Yeah, I'm getting so big so I can make coffee."
"Even Jesus will die if he eats too much candy." (P)
After P was recovered from an injury that required a bag of ice -
P: "Can I drink it?" ('it' being the melted ice water)
R: "No, it's yuck! It's got ouchies in it!"
The other night, Big J saw P throw a wooden garden stake at our cat. Here's the conversation that followed -
Big J: "Don't do that! You could hurt the cat really bad."
P: "Then we could get a new cat!"
Big J: "No, we wouldn't get a new cat!"
P: "Then we could get a dog."
"If you don't make some marshmallows God will be sad." (P)
Mommy: "You're getting so big!"
P: "Yeah, I'm getting so big so I can make coffee."
"Even Jesus will die if he eats too much candy." (P)
After P was recovered from an injury that required a bag of ice -
P: "Can I drink it?" ('it' being the melted ice water)
R: "No, it's yuck! It's got ouchies in it!"
The other night, Big J saw P throw a wooden garden stake at our cat. Here's the conversation that followed -
Big J: "Don't do that! You could hurt the cat really bad."
P: "Then we could get a new cat!"
Big J: "No, we wouldn't get a new cat!"
P: "Then we could get a dog."
No comments:
Post a Comment