Here at our house at least. :) So let's get a head count, how many of you remember the 80s toy "Construx"? My brother had a decent collection that I snagged when he was planning to garage sale them sometime when we were teenagers. I already had thoughts of teaching (although, the home variety was not what I had in mind at the time) and I thought this toy would make a great building center. Big J also had some as a kid that managed to resurface after we had a couple of kids.
Now they live on our back porch (and scattered throughout the area we can only loosely call a garden right now.) This toy is still great! And the kids have built so many cool creations over the years, especially E.
The other day she came inside to show us this -
It's a heart shaped napkin holder, complete with carrying handle. I love it! :)
Now they live on our back porch (and scattered throughout the area we can only loosely call a garden right now.) This toy is still great! And the kids have built so many cool creations over the years, especially E.
The other day she came inside to show us this -
It's a heart shaped napkin holder, complete with carrying handle. I love it! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment