Since we moved E out of her infant carseat (which was ages ago) she's been using what was once our spare carseat for J's rides in Daddy's truck. It works just fine but isn't all that nice. Recently, we bought her a new one and she really likes it! We got it out of the box and she insisted on being buckled in it (inside our house) and sat in it for at least 20 minutes. (I tried to take her out before then, but she got upset so I let her stay longer.) And about the 'spare' not as nice carseat? It's now R's. She'll get a new one eventually I'm sure. We figured E had paid her dues.
2 comments:
Is that a Britax? Leslie LOVES hers. and it's super nice traveling b/c it reclines easily and doesn't get too hot! Yea Elizabeth!
Yep, it's a Britax. They were having a really good sale on closeout colors so we went ahead and got one. They are so expensive! But now she's riding in style. :)
Post a Comment