Imagine you are in a room with a bunch of babies and toddlers. All of a sudden your nose is assaulted with a horrendous odor. If you are a parent you quickly scan the room for your child. Next comes the trick. Attempt to discreetly do the sniff test. You know the one. Either bend down near your child or pick the child up so you can perform the sniff test. That's right, sniff the bottom of your child to determine if your child is the owner of the horrendous odor. If you are a parent then you know what I'm talking about. Polite? I'm not sure, but it is an often used parental skill.
Okay now imagine you are at your house and your little girl is playing sweetly with her baby dolls. The next thing you notice she is sniffing, yes sniffing, the bare bottom of one of the baby dolls. That is what my precious 1 and half year old did just this morning. What does this tell me? I think I need to learn to be more discreet.
3 comments:
Now that is hilarious. Unfortunately the little ones spoil all of our little secrets!
HA!!! Does she put her babies up to her chest to "nurse" them too?!?
Nope - she uses her belly button (it's kind of an outie) :) Kids are too funny sometimes!
Post a Comment