My cousin told me about the swagbucks website and after looking into it, I signed up. (Thanks Sarah!) I have since earned 90 swagbucks and traded them in for $10 on amazon.com! Free money!
You may be asking, how did you get this free money? Did you have to go visit sponsor's websites or spend hours online reading stupid websites? Nope! All I did was use their search page instead of google and every now and then I was rewarded with a swagbuck or two. Then you can redeem them for a wide variety of prizes. Personally, I prefer the free money. :)
Interested? Check it out! Just follow the link to the left of this post and signing up is easy. They don't ask for tons of personal information so you needn't worry about that either. Have fun searching and getting free money!
Join Swagbucks today!
http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=246098
No comments:
Post a Comment