J loves knowing that he is 3 years old and will be 4. Big J asked him the other night at dinner if he could show 3 on his fingers. He did it, but in an unconventional way.
It has been cold lately and with R being under the weather for so long we have been homebound a lot. Yesterday I decided it was time for a tent (although I told them it was a cave) and we pretended to be bears. Here's our cave -
I am no exception to the general rule that Mommies with daughters look forward to doing fun hair-dos. E's hair is still on the short side and very fine as well. But, with a little water I was able to do her hair cutesy today. It lasted almost an hour before rough-housing knocked one of the barrettes out. :)
1 comment:
Careful... That "three" almost looks like a "Hook 'em Horns" sign.
Hopefully that was counterbalanced by pretending to be Baylor Bears in that cave -- right?
Post a Comment