Now sometimes I'm asking this because I don't remember where I left them last. But often, I ask this because they are not where I left them last. That would be because I have children who like to play with them. If I would let her, my daughter would go through a whole thing of wipes in one day. Is it because she is that dirty? Of course not.
Here is one use for baby wipes. Blankets for all the dolls and animals. They are also good for wrapping pretend presents, wearing on your head as a hat, wiping a dolls bottom if they poop in their diaper, and so many other things. I had no idea they had so many uses until I had children! I love my daughter's imagination, but really, those wipes cost money! I think I need to go hide the wipes.
Oh, and just to be nice, I looked up the word 'umpteen' for you. (I used the swagbucks search engine - it's handy and earns you free stuff!)
umpteen - very many : indefinitely numerous
Now don't you feel smarter? You learned a new vocabulary word and some new uses for baby wipes all from reading a simple blog. Now go enjoy the rest of your day as a smarter you. :)
2 comments:
It never occurred to me that some people might not know the world "umpteen" ...
Too funny!
Post a Comment