Yesterday, Big J took a day off from work for some family fun at the Children's museum and we all had a great time! It's been quite a while since we have been. I don't think R had EVER been before which seems kind of crazy.
I looked online and found out they have something called "No Tour Tuesdays" the first Tuesday of every month. What a PERFECT time to go! It was the least busy I have ever seen the place. Which is an especially good thing when you have 3 young mobile children to keep track of.
I started out carrying P in the Baby Bjorn, but that didn't last long. He just was not happy, facing front or back. This is a first for us so it threw me for a loop. All 3 of the other kids have been content in it (or something like it). Big J ended up carrying him for most of the trip and P was fine.
We started out with the construction stuff (which little J said was his favorite).
Then we played with their current "Air Fair" exhibit. (This area was very open so more time was spent keeping everyone together than taking pictures.)
We also saw fish, a train, and a large cow. It's funny b/c somewhere I have a picture of little J as a toddler staring up at that cow with a look of "I'm not going near that thing!" R has no such fear. :)
I think my favorite part was the town type set up. There was a grocery store, milk production setup (that's with the cow), pet clinic, and kitchen/serving bar. E seemed to really like the pet clinic part where she took care of the animals.
All in all, a very fun day. We totally wore the kids (and ourselves) out in the 2.5 hours we spent there. The rest of the pictures are online here.
1 comment:
Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment