Recipe #2 with our home grown sweet potatoes! :)
I brought in a few potatoes and after washing/boiling/peeling/mashing/pureeing them, I had more like 2-3 cups than the 1 cup that the recipe called for. So we doubled the recipe! It worked out fine and now I have 2 dozen cookies in the freezer for another time.
Everyone thought they were a hit! You didn't notice a 'sweet potato' taste at all... just yummy chocolate chip cookie goodness!
I brought in a few potatoes and after washing/boiling/peeling/mashing/pureeing them, I had more like 2-3 cups than the 1 cup that the recipe called for. So we doubled the recipe! It worked out fine and now I have 2 dozen cookies in the freezer for another time.
| Pan #2 and 3 |
| Pan #4 |
| What's left of Pan #1 :) |
Everyone thought they were a hit! You didn't notice a 'sweet potato' taste at all... just yummy chocolate chip cookie goodness!





No comments:
Post a Comment