My kids haven't seen the movie 'Frozen,' but I'm pretty sure that 99% of their friends have. I was given a chapter book that told the whole story, so I know what is what, without knowing the songs. :)
One of the girls' friends has been telling them pieces and of course they have seen pictures of the characters everywhere. They decided to play dress-up as the main characters, Elsa and Ana, and I got to practice french braiding! One picture the girls have seen of the sisters, Elsa and Ana, show Elsa with a single french braid and Ana with two regular braids. So that is what I did on Day 1, but I didn't take a picture of sweet Ana. On Day 2, I offered, nudged (maybe pleaded a bit?) sweet Ana to let me do a double french braid for her. She relented, but there hasn't been a Day 3. Ah well.
Elsa, Day 1
Elsa, Day 2
Ana, Day 2
One of the girls' friends has been telling them pieces and of course they have seen pictures of the characters everywhere. They decided to play dress-up as the main characters, Elsa and Ana, and I got to practice french braiding! One picture the girls have seen of the sisters, Elsa and Ana, show Elsa with a single french braid and Ana with two regular braids. So that is what I did on Day 1, but I didn't take a picture of sweet Ana. On Day 2, I offered, nudged (maybe pleaded a bit?) sweet Ana to let me do a double french braid for her. She relented, but there hasn't been a Day 3. Ah well.
Elsa, Day 1
Elsa, Day 2
Ana, Day 2






No comments:
Post a Comment