Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fall Fiesta

Last night we took the kids to a friend's church that was having a 'Fall Fiesta' and potluck.  The kids had fun dressing up, seeing friends, playing games, winning prizes, face painting, and enjoying inflatable toys.


We had a Mario, a Cowgirl, Army guy, Clone Trooper, Bunny Rabbit and Cute, Little girl.  (The last one had no trouble at all with her act.)






We were running late and so I snapped some of the individual shots in the van.  I didn't get a shot of J, because by the time we got to the church, he was off with his friends and I only saw him when his hands got to full to hold his prizes.  :)

J playing a target shooting game with a nerf type crossbow.  Definitely his favorite game of the night!

Bean bag toss

Fishing...  Big J told me the little boys LOVED this

E also played a 'Minute to Win-it' game that I captured on video... too funny!


We came home with one reasonable sized bag of candy and prizes (as opposed to six) and everyone had had a fun time.  

No comments: