In case you didn't know, I LOVE MY KIDS! I feel so blessed with the children God has given us. There are trying times, of course, but generally I think they are pretty great. J and E are wonderful playmates for each other. I honestly feel a little sad for kids who have no siblings to play with all day long.
J is an amazing big brother. He is my sweet, goofy, giggly child and never stays sad/mad for long. Overall, he sets an amazing example for his little sisters. The above picture was taken on a little walk next to/behind our library. On the trail were a bunch of little bitty ant hills. On his own, J took E's hand to guide her safely around them. It was such a beautiful picture and one that I think I will always cherish. I was so happy to have a camera quickly accessible! Our prayer is that J will always wish to guide and protect his sisters. Can you feel the love?
1 comment:
It was great to witness that moment with you. They are sooo precious!
Post a Comment