I really haven't taken many sleeping baby pictures of my kids. Generally if they are sleeping I leave them totally alone. You never know... opening a door might wake them! I've gotten a little more adventuresome with baby R and have a few recent pictures of her sleeping. I find it interesting that she sleeps in different positions. My other two were always on their tummies. She's growing so fast now! She has 5 teeth, crawling all over (and after her siblings' toys), and has started trying to pull herself up, too! It also seems as if we are bound to have a 3rd chatterbox on our hands. She has the family figured out. If you want attention, you had better talk loud to be heard! Never a dull (or quiet) moment at our house!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Sleeping Baby
I really haven't taken many sleeping baby pictures of my kids. Generally if they are sleeping I leave them totally alone. You never know... opening a door might wake them! I've gotten a little more adventuresome with baby R and have a few recent pictures of her sleeping. I find it interesting that she sleeps in different positions. My other two were always on their tummies. She's growing so fast now! She has 5 teeth, crawling all over (and after her siblings' toys), and has started trying to pull herself up, too! It also seems as if we are bound to have a 3rd chatterbox on our hands. She has the family figured out. If you want attention, you had better talk loud to be heard! Never a dull (or quiet) moment at our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment