Ooooh!! He looks like one that will grow up to be a Zebra Swallowtail butterfly. How fun!!! I keep hoping we'll get some again, but haven't seen any yet...Thanks for sharing!
It is a swallowtail, but not that one. It's called a black swallowtail. And we've since seen 4 more on the cilantro plant! The first one has gone MIA. I keep peeking under various plant leaves hoping to find the chrysalis, but so far no luck. :)
2 comments:
Ooooh!! He looks like one that will grow up to be a Zebra Swallowtail butterfly. How fun!!! I keep hoping we'll get some again, but haven't seen any yet...Thanks for sharing!
It is a swallowtail, but not that one. It's called a black swallowtail. And we've since seen 4 more on the cilantro plant! The first one has gone MIA. I keep peeking under various plant leaves hoping to find the chrysalis, but so far no luck. :)
Post a Comment