Classy, don't you think? :)
Following a fun field trip to the post office, the kids and I came home for a long awaited tea party. For this tea party, we pulled out a tablecoth (that doesn't fit our table with the leaf in it), 'fancy' placemats, and of course our teapot and teacups! (I haven't painted a teacup for T yet... I wouldn't be willing to let him use it yet anyway.)
This was T's first tea party and he was a bit confused by the whole deal. Oh, and the 'crumpets' of the day were the infamous 'ants on a log' snack and our 'tea' was apple juice. Fun times with the kids! :)
Following a fun field trip to the post office, the kids and I came home for a long awaited tea party. For this tea party, we pulled out a tablecoth (that doesn't fit our table with the leaf in it), 'fancy' placemats, and of course our teapot and teacups! (I haven't painted a teacup for T yet... I wouldn't be willing to let him use it yet anyway.)
This was T's first tea party and he was a bit confused by the whole deal. Oh, and the 'crumpets' of the day were the infamous 'ants on a log' snack and our 'tea' was apple juice. Fun times with the kids! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment