You may think our kids odd or deprived, but they have never had bubblegum. *gasp* It's not that I'm completely opposed to gum, it's just that I don't chew it because I don't personally like it. The smell also bothers me (even when not pregnant). So the kids just haven't been exposed to it. (As a side thought though, it doesn't seem like gum is all that great of a thing to keep around when you do have little kids. I think I would be thoroughly grossed out and a bit angry if it became stuck to a toy, furniture, carpet, or someone's hair. We'll keep this as a special occasion type deal.)
Last week after Moms Together Bible Study, our small group had an Easter egg hunt. One of the eggs that was found had bubblegum in it. It was pretty funny trying to explain what bubblegum is to the kids.
Tonight, E was given the opportunity to try it out and it just screamed "VIDEO OPPORTUNITY" at me. Isn't she cute?
Last week after Moms Together Bible Study, our small group had an Easter egg hunt. One of the eggs that was found had bubblegum in it. It was pretty funny trying to explain what bubblegum is to the kids.
Tonight, E was given the opportunity to try it out and it just screamed "VIDEO OPPORTUNITY" at me. Isn't she cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment